March 3, 2011

Who knew it would be Legionnaire's Disease


people got sick at playboy mansion
Over a hundred people got sick last month at a fundraiser party held at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.  Authorities have put the blame on a bacteria that causes Legionnaire's Disease, with symptoms that include: "respiratory illness, such as a cough, and malaise, chills and fever."  I've always figured that the Playboy Mansion was crawling with all sorts of nasty bugs but I wouldn't have figured Legionnaire's Disease to be the one that gets a bunch of people sick.  Maybe a good case of the clap, but definitely not Legionnaire's.

Funny thing is that I've been suffering from similar ailments the past few weeks but I didn't go to no stinking Playboy Mansion.  And honestly, I'd be willing to suffer through a month of chills and fevers just to attend a party with a bunch of Playmates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chief Mockery Officer is owned and operated by The Jaba Group.