April 11, 2011

Possibly the greatest office tool ever invented


frustrated executive document corrupter
Hate reports?  Hate the aholes you have to send the reports to?  I sure do.  After I finally get off my ass and head to the office today, my one and only action item is to email some reports to a bunch of dick executives.  These are the same assholes who undoubtedly conspired to cut my stock options this year.  So how will I get my petty revenge for their bastardly act cheapness?  By running all the reports through this document corrupter that I found courtesy of I Heart Chaos.

How does it work?  I have no fucking idea but once you run your document through the corrupter, it modifies the file so that it can no longer open.  And since these executives are computer illiterate idiots - one of them literally has his admin print out every single email he receives so that he can hand-write responses for her to type up - they'll end up spending all day trying to open them. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chief Mockery Officer is owned and operated by The Jaba Group.